Sunday, July 22, 2012

Black Maxi Dress



 A black maxi dress is so versatile (during and after pregnancy).  You can dress it up or down, wear it Spring through Fall, and most importantly it’s super comfy!  I found my dress second hand ($10) but below I have some links to look-a-likes.  I paired it with an old military green cropped jacket and a turquoise necklace for a pop of colour.  Pearl earrings (which I’m a huge fan of) and a silver cuff keep it simple.

(all links are to similar items . . . everything I have on in the picture is an oldie . . but a goodie)
Dress -   Old Navy ($29.50), Target ($24.99)
JacketGap ($89.95)
NecklaceRalph Lauren ($38)
BraceletNordstrom ($14.81)

SIDE NOTE: a jean jacket ($50.55 at American Eagle) would be super cute instead of the military style

1 comment: