Friday, July 20, 2012

Cobalt Blue, Baby (on board)


 I’ve just entered into my second trimester and am beginning to show.  We’ve shared our exciting news with some family and friends but not everyone so I’m favoring loose fitting tops right now (to keep our secret a secret for a little longer).

This outfit started with an amazing find at my local Winners . . . a sheer cobalt blue flowy tank for $8.  I paired it with a black tank top, black blazer, my favorite maternity jeans, and pearls (for a pop of white).  Below you will see links to where you can find each article or something similar.  Thanks for reading :)

Cobalt blue sheer topWinners ($8) or Forever 21 ($18.80) 
Black tank topGarage ($9.90)
Black blazerH&M ($59.95)
Maternity JeansMotherhood ($34.98)  
Pearl necklace & braceletSavi Jewelry 

2 comments:

  1. click to read more u9o23i3h28 gucci replica handbags replica bags cheap replica bags karachi official source i3e84p4k25 replica bags on amazon replica ysl bags australia hermes replica s2k55e7e83 replica bags philippines

    ReplyDelete